Endoprostheses for the Hand
The ACAMO-MCP endoprosthesis is a unconstrained ceramic endoprosthesis, which in cases of idiopathic and post-traumatic arthroses of the wrist maintains and/or restores the partial range of motion – and eliminates pain.
The Clinical Advantages
- Quick pain relief
- Restoration of good strength
- Maintenance and restoration of mobility
- Very good biocompatibility
- No abrasion
- Simple OP-Technique
- Idiopathic and post-traumatic osteoarthritis of the radiocarpal joint with functional impairment.
- Rheumatic disintegrative destruction of the MCP joint
- Heavy physical work
- Dystrophic porotic bone
- General bad health
Further information about our implants you could find here: